Witches Lantern
Welcome to Witches Lantern.
All are welcome who come with open heart and mind.
If you are not yet a member sign up today and come sit by the hearth as we open the fireside chat. Smile
BB, Witches Lantern

Feel free to re-join at our newest site Smile
BB xx

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Witches Lantern
Welcome to Witches Lantern.
All are welcome who come with open heart and mind.
If you are not yet a member sign up today and come sit by the hearth as we open the fireside chat. Smile
BB, Witches Lantern

Feel free to re-join at our newest site Smile
BB xx
Witches Lantern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum open to all Witches & Wanderers!

Pagan forum open to all witches and wanderers. Log in to access all forums and chat room for friendly open discussion. BB, W.L. Admin Team.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emoticons..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Emoticons.. Empty Emoticons.. Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Pythia

Pythia
Admin

It was brought to my attention that the emoticons we had were a bit boring, and could we please have some more? So in response to demand,....yes Tia i added some more just for you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hope everyone else enjoys using them as well. Now im away to see what else i can sort out.
Blessings to all.....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://witcheslantern.heavenforum.com

2Emoticons.. Empty Re: Emoticons.. Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Bram

Bram
Admin

Thanks for the fun emoticons! I just have to get into the habit of using something other than the smiley face now (it's my go-to emoticon)!

Although i do get quite a bit of use out of the winking face when i'm talking to Pythia and she is in one of her notoriously innuendo-heavy moods [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3Emoticons.. Empty Re: Emoticons.. Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Pythia

Pythia
Admin

me? never!! I is innocent! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://witcheslantern.heavenforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum